Saturday, February 2, 2008

A quick life update

Short bit of life

I'm trying to write more lately, but a lot of those little quips are making it into handwritten journals. I'm still trying to spend as little time as possible at my computer. I have been doing a weekly(ish) blog on the site for my Jr High leadership small group. That's pretty cool. We're talking about servanthood for the month of February. Anyone have any good books on that?

Speaking of books, I have been compiling a list of books I want to read......I'm not exaggerating when I tell you my list has hit almost 100 books...

along with other research I want to do I've got a long way to go...

I know, I'm excited too!

1 comment:

Natasha said...

hey, Chris..welcome to blogger world! I'm awful glad you have one, 'cause it was getting kinda lonely in this area of the world...just wanted to say hi and let you know I have a blogspot as well...actually two of them!...lol.

later,